|* Mother Nature and the Weather Channel kicked us in the teeth! We apologize to those that showed today, but we had no choice but to cancel today's event. The forecast all week long calling for rain on Friday and Saturday took it's toll. With the rains actually coming last night, and in many places this morning as predicted, most people had assumed today's event was never going to happen and didn't want to make a trip only to be turned away.|
* So the good news!
WE ARE RUNNING SUNDAY AFTERNOON
AS SCHEDULED! CALL YOUR FRIENDS!
* We will open the gates at 10am, test & tune at 12 noon, eliminations at 3pm. Judging by the phone calls and the feedback today, we expect a good turnout. The weather will be great, most people that worked today have off tomorrow. If you have any questions, call at 631-991-1614. Yes, it's a Long Island number, but the phone is with us! Jay